Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN a hundred times a day can also be annoying. DelayedLock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your phone, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time.
You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can access your personal data.
Additionally, there is also a notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen.
- Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
- Delay since 'Screen off' or since 'Last unlock'
- Ability to show a simple slider lockscreen when pattern/PIN/password lock is currently disabled
- Delay & customize the simple slider lock
- Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
- Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Start Simple Lock
- Upgradable with free plugins: Unlock with WiFi, Bluetooth or location based and remote activate lockscreen via SMS
- compatible with HTC Sense & WidgetLocker, should also work with Tasker & Locale (untested, see Support-Thread)
- music controls on simple lockscreen (works with Spotify, Winamp, Google Music and more)
What's in this version: (Updated : Nov 18, 2012)
- fix: FC when USB debugging was not enabled on Android pre-4.2 versions
- fix: disabling USB debugging didnt work on Android 4.2
- fix: App screen shown sometimes after unlock when using FaceUnlock
Required Android O/S : 1.6+